Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 29, 2010

Less than two weeks until Jordan leaves for Argentina!  He departs on April 11th.  He gets his travel plans this week, but he is guessing his flight will be in the early morning, around 2 am or 3 am.

The tie exchange is still in full swing.  Simple pleasures!  Jordan's room has become the hub for exchange.  Elders he has never seen come from other zones and buildings to be a part of the trade.

Jordan has loved his time in the MTC.  It has gone so fast.  He was talking with the branch president about how much he has enjoyed his time there, and his response was, "Then it will almost be too much joy for you in the field."  He is nervous, but he knows he is doing what is right and that everything will be fine.

Jord loves to play.  And play and play all the time.  He has realized that that attitude doesn't work in the mission.  He feels like he is already changing a lot.  He says, "I am learning to be a hard worker because I know that every minute that I waste is a minute of the Lord's time wasted and not mine. I know the harder I work in the field, the happier I will be, and the fewer regrets I will have. I think that the pain of discipline is far less than the pain of regret. I am still going to have lots and lots of fun, but do the Lord's work first and foremost."

No comments:

Post a Comment