Saturday, April 13, 2013

February 4, 2013


This last week was great. I continued in my ongoing battle with the Argentine government officials to have a visa. I only have to go one more time tomorrow, and then I think it will all be done.

Missionaries are only supposed to have one free day a week and I am going on a tour of Capital with all the other Elders who are going home on Saturday. So today I didn't have a p-day and had to work.

This coming week is going to be a little wild. Tomorrow I am going to Capital to do paperwork for my visa for hopefully the last time. This last Sunday, the bishop announced that I only have one week left in Sacrament meeting. So after the meeting, about every family in the ward asked me when I could come past their house for a goodbye dinner. This week I have a lunch and two dinners almost every day. Lots of asado. The members are Tolosa are way too nice.

I don't really know what to say about my closing week. It kind of just seems like I am going to continue on being a missionary. I don't really think it has hit me that my mission will end at some point.

I love you all tons. Thanks for all you have done to make it possible that I could be a missionary. I can't wait to see everyone in the next few weeks. I love you all. See you on Tuesday. All is well. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment