Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 12, 2012





Remember how I was supposed to stay in Longchamps until late April? I thought that was true until President called me Saturday morning and told me that I was called as a zone leader and am to move to a new area. He asked me if I was ready to do that, and I told him that I didn't know if it was such a good idea. He asked me if I believe in  revelation and I said okay. I never thought saying goodbye to an area would be so hard. Yesterday I ran around and said goodbye to everyone I have learned to love over the past 8 months. I never thought I would cry so much either. I cried all day long, every time that I said goodbye to someone. I have grown so much in Longchamps and will never forget the people I love so much there. Hopefully I will be able to see them soon though. 


In the next few weeks, I was going to baptize Pablo after 7 months of investigating. The bishop is calling president to request that I return to baptize him. We shall see. We baptized Judith yesterday and it was so good. 


I will know be in an area called Solano with an Elder named Elder Ramos from Peru. (He is in the picture.) I will probably be his last companion and kill him in the mission sense. He goes home in July. He is way too good and so very jolly. I'm blessed. We will be presiding over the stake of Florencia Valera. 


I have learned so much in the last two days. I have honestly felt my heart change, and my capacity to love grow. Its all that i could ever ask for. I love you all. All is well. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment