Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September 12, 2011

This week we spent a lot of time visiting less active members. I always like visiting less active people because lots of the time they are really eager to have you over to their house and also eager to listen to you. It seems like the people who know how it feels to be in the church, and have since left the church have an intense desire to have something or anything from the church in their lives. So usually when we visit less actives, they let us into their house really eagerly, or tell us, "Soy Catolico". But also when we visit inactives, we get to teach a lot about the how families can be together forever and length of eternity. We have eternity to feel the affects of our actions that we have made in our short short time on the earth. Whenever I have a time where I am visiting lots and lots of inactives, I find myself thinking of how I live my life and how it is going affect me forever. And then I think that I should just not worry about it, and keep myself busy trying to be nice to everyone all of the time. It's funny how you can ensure the welfare of your being by doing really simple things like trying to be a nice guy.

I love and miss all of you! Thanks for all the prayers and support. All is well. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment